We do have some simple, common sense rules for submitting Articles:
1) Please keep your submissions on subject.
2) Please include an email address to which you would like to have correspondence sent. If you have a website, please include that as well.
3) If you make a statement that isn’t common knowledge, especially statistics, you must back it up with a link. If you need help with this, you can always ask us for some research tips. But we’ll probably just tell you to go to Google anyhow.
4) Please title your submission. We may decide to change it at publication, but at least we’ll have something off which we can work.
5) Please let us know whether or not your piece is an original submission. We prefer them to be original, but we will reprint exceptional pieces. FithiNews.com does not pay for most submitted articles.
6) If your submission is rejected, please don’t stop sending. Acceptance depends on a variety of factors, including timeliness, style, and any number of editorial requirements of the moment that may not necessarily reflect on your writing ability.
7) If you have submitted a piece and haven’t heard back from us in a reasonable amount of time, feel free to give us a “what’s up?” email. Sometimes things get put on the back burner when breaking news hits…or maybe it just slipped our minds. Hey, we’re human, too.